Hardwood Flooring Installation
Installing New Hardwood Floors
When it comes to your business or home, installing the ideal wood floor is a task that leave no room for errors.
- EXAMINATION – Our trained wood floor professionals will keenly examine and review your structure (particularly your sub-floor), with the goal of calculating the correct procedures that need to be followed. Then, we will guide you through our vast collection of various types of wood and colors until we find the ideal choice for you and your premises.
- ADJUSTMENT – Our skilled installers will not only show you samples of our products – so that you can match them to your walls, ceilings, and furniture – they will also provide you with sincere friendly guidance as well. Whatever color, design, or texture you want – we are confident that we have what you are looking for.
TYPES OF FLOORING
- SOLID WOOD: The most distinctive type of hardwood flooring; various styles of wood, colors, and grades are available. Solid wood flooring is available either prefinished or unfinished.
- ENGINEERED WOOD: Engineered wood flooring is a durable choice due to its flexibility – having the ability to function in areas with increased levels of moisture. It is essentially composite multilayered wood flooring (real wood being on the upper layer) that is oftentimes thinner than solid wood.
- LAMINATE FLOORING: While not usually the fanciest option, laminate flooring is usually one of the more cost effective solutions. While it is not real wood at all, laminate flooring is crafted from Formica, and designed to imitate wood. This means that, compared to traditional hardwood floors, laminate flooring is not only far easier to install but also very easy to maintain as well.
THE FLOOR THAT YOU DESERVE
We’re ready to assist you every step of the way. One of the great things about our process is that we always provide you with a written estimate – Free of cost! Beach Hardwood Floors warranties all installations for 5 years. We keep nothing held back, no tricks up our sleeve, and no hidden surprises once everything is said and done. Whatever type of flooring you may need – laminate, solid wood, or engineered wood – you’re getting the floor that you desire, deserve, and have always dreamt about!